We recommend you print out a copy of the ToU for your future reference.
After placing the order customer can cancel the order within 1 hour if he/she wish to. And in case of customer request for Refund, it will be processed through same mode within 10 working days. Products can be returned within 24 hours from the day of delivery. We try and deliver them within a week.
Shop.Kissht is an ecommerce seller for electronic goods such as Laptops, TVs, Mobiles etc
This Service is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by Kissht.com for any reason.
The Site may provide links to other websites. Since Kissht.com has no control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that Kissht.com is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites. You further acknowledge and agree that Kissht.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such sites.
Your feedback makes us better. Please feel free to share it with us. We will assume no responsibility for reviewing unsolicited ideas and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities between those ideas and materials that may appear in future Kissht.com programs. Do not reveal confidential information in your messages to Kissht.com. Any and all rights to materials submitted to us become the exclusive property of Kissht.com
By using Kissht Services, you agree that:
· You will not engage in any activities related to the Services that are contrary to any applicable law or regulation or the terms of any agreements you may have with Kissht;
· You will not provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
· You will not provide information belonging to any person other than yourself;
· You will not use an account that belongs to another person for yourself or on behalf of another person;
· You will not use any device, software, file or other tool or technology, including but not limited to any viruses, trojan horses, worms, etc. intended to damage or interfere with the Services or to surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the Services;
· You will not breach this Agreement or any other agreement or policy that you have agreed to with Kissht;
· You will not commit unauthorized use of Kissht Website and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into Kissht’s systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted to a site; and
· You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to denial of service attacks, "spam" or any other such unsolicited overload technique.
If a dispute arises between you and Kissht.com, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. In the event of a dispute we encourage you first to contact Kissht.com to try resolving your problem directly with us.
· Kissht may provide disclosures required by law and any other information about your legal rights and duties and your account to you electronically.
· Kissht can send any communications, billing statements, or required disclosures (together, "Disclosures") to you electronically via our website or to the email address that you have provided to us, either directly or indirectly via the merchant to whom Kissht will send funds on your behalf.
· Kissht will notify you via e-mail when the Disclosures are available. Whenever Kissht sends you an email or text message regarding the Disclosures, that email or text message will contain instructions regarding how to view the Disclosures.
· This consent applies to any transaction undertaken through the Services in the past, to all future disclosures and communications on your account, to all future transactions in which you use the Services, at any time, to any transaction with us, and to other Disclosures that we provide to you by email.
You understand that, in order to view and/or retain copies of the Disclosures, you may need a computer with an Internet connection, a mobile device, a valid email address, a working mobile telephone number that can receive text messages, sufficient storage space to save Disclosures or the capability to print the Disclosures from the device on which you view them.
You can update your contact number and/or email address by contacting Kissht Support team on +91.99870.98876
Your consent to this consent means that the Disclosures Kissht provides you electronically shall have the same meaning and effect as if provided in paper form. A text message or E-mail alerting you that Disclosures are available electronically, provided that the Disclosures are made available online shall have the same meaning and effect as if Kissht had provided those Disclosures to you in paper form.
You agree that Kissht may modify or change the methods of Disclosures described herein, and that Kissht may send you Disclosures in paper form at its option. You also agree that Kissht is not responsible for any delay or failure in your receipt of any text message or email notice that is not caused by Kissht’s failure to send such a notice to the phone number or email address you have provided for that purpose.